スキップしてメイン コンテンツに移動

My good memories of summer


 This time, I will share my memories of summer vacation!

This summer, I went to Osaka with my friends. I have never been to Osaka until this summer. So I was looking forward to this trip. However, it was not only fun but also hard. I tell you both enjoyable and hard experiences.


 Firstly, I introduce you my enjoyable experiences. I have wanted to eat Osaka foods , so I ate them a lot! For example, I ate Okonomiyaki, Takoyaki and Kushikatsu. In these food, I especially enjoyed eating Kushikatsu, this is because, the store where I visited had many unique kinds of Kushikatsu such as cheeses and rice cakes. I have never seen these kinds before I went to there. So, it was very fun for me!

Kushikatsu I ate

Also, the day I went to Osaka was my birthday so, my friends celebrated my birthday! When I got to the hotel, my friends gave me cakes. I was surprised this event, because I didn’t know that they bought the cakes for me! The cakes was so cute and delicious. I ate it with talking with my friends! It was a great and happy experience for me! 

The cakes l was given from my friends

 Next, I will tell you my hard experience. When I got to Osaka station, I was lost my way! Osaka station is larger than Niigata station, so I cannot understand the structure of it soon. Finally, it took very long time to get to the destination. It made me tired. Moreover, It was also difficult to find restaurants. When I wanted to go to the restaurant in the station, I could not find it where we can get the seat. I think we were unlucky. It was so hard! 

 In this way, I experienced both fun and hard times in Osaka. However, it was good memories for me!

Thank you for reading my blog! 

コメント

  1. What a wonderful birthday. Reading this article made me want to go on a trip.

    返信削除
  2. I want to visit Osaka too because I haven't been there since junior high school.
    The Osaka food looks so delicious!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Moka's introduction.

    Hello! I'm Moka. I was born and grew up in Shibata city in Niigata prefecture. And, I still live in this city.  Firstly, I'll tell you my hometown, Shibata city! This city is located in north part of Niigata prefecture. It is known for castle town. The castle's name is Shibata castle. It has unique buildings and beautiful nature. It is relaxing to go there. And it is the best place to learn the history of Shibata. Moreover, my home town has famous hot springs, Tsukioka onsen. There are a lot of hot springs and ryokan. I have visited there several times. It is my good memories. If you are interested in Shibata city , please visit there!  Secondly, I introduce my hobby. My hobby is  to make sweets such as cakes, cookies, and macaroons. My mother likes cooking, so I often cook something with her. It is so exciting for me. I especially like to make macaroons. This is because it is pretty. Besides it, there are variations flavors and colors. I want to make more various of sw

Starry sky

   Hi, thank you for coming to my blog!   The sun is setting earlier and earlier. The temperature is also getting cooler and cooler, and I feel the arrival of winter.  My favorite thing to do these days is to look at the sky. In winter, when the air is clear, the stars look beautiful!   On Wednesday, I looked up at the sky and saw Orion shining. Orion is a well-known winter constellation. It was especially large and clearly visible on this day. I am not a good photographer, but I did my best. The Orion    Orion was the first constellation I learned. It is easy to find because of its distinctive shape. When I see it, I know that winter is approaching! So I like this time! I encourage everyone to take a look at the night sky! You will be energized by the shining stars.  Also, I like stories about the constellations! Most are myths, and exciting ones at that. Some of the stories are sad, but all are beautiful. I don't know all the stories about all the constellations and would love to