スキップしてメイン コンテンツに移動

Moka's introduction.

 

 
Hello! I'm Moka. I was born and grew up in Shibata city in Niigata prefecture. And, I still live in this city.

 Firstly, I'll tell you my hometown, Shibata city! This city is located in north part of Niigata prefecture. It is known for castle town. The castle's name is Shibata castle. It has unique buildings and beautiful nature. It is relaxing to go there. And it is the best place to learn the history of Shibata. Moreover, my home town has famous hot springs, Tsukioka onsen. There are a lot of hot springs and ryokan. I have visited there several times. It is my good memories. If you are interested in Shibata city , please visit there!


 Secondly, I introduce my hobby. My hobby is  to make sweets such as cakes, cookies, and macaroons. My mother likes cooking, so I often cook something with her. It is so exciting for me. I especially like to make macaroons. This is because it is pretty. Besides it, there are variations flavors and colors. I want to make more various of sweets, so I make more effort.

cookies
macaroons

 Also, I like outdoor activities. For example, I often go to camp with my family or friends. Camping has many activities to do. It is little hard, but it is fun. Whenever I go camping, I always eat toasted marshmallows.  I usually eat them with cookies. It is so delicious. If you never eat them, let’s try it! 

Beautiful nature in the campping site
cooking


 Finally, I'll tell you my university life . Now, I am a student of UNP(University of Niigata Prefecture). I entered this university, because I like to learn foreign languages and culture. So I want to go abroad someday! However, I don’t have the enough English skills for it. Therefore, I would like to study English a lot.

Thank you for reading!

コメント

  1. Hello! I'm Yu. Cookies and macaroons that you made are very cute! It is hard for me to eat such cute sweets!!

    返信削除
  2. Hi! You are good at making sweets! It's so cute!!

    返信削除
  3. Hi! Cookies and macaroons that you made are so cute! And, I have never eaten toasted marshmallows with cookies, so I'd like to try it!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

My good memories of summer

 This time, I will share my memories of summer vacation! This summer, I went to Osaka with my friends. I have never been to Osaka until this summer. So I was looking forward to this trip. However, it was not only fun but also hard. I tell you both enjoyable and hard experiences.  Firstly, I introduce you my enjoyable experiences. I have wanted to eat Osaka foods , so I ate them a lot! For example, I ate Okonomiyaki, Takoyaki and Kushikatsu. In these food, I especially enjoyed eating Kushikatsu, this is because, the store where I visited had many unique kinds of Kushikatsu such as cheeses and rice cakes. I have never seen these kinds before I went to there. So, it was very fun for me! Kushikatsu I ate Also, the day I went to Osaka was my birthday so, my friends celebrated my birthday! When I got to the hotel, my friends gave me cakes. I was surprised this event, because I didn’t know that they bought the cakes for me! The cakes was so cute and delicious. I ate it with talking with my fr

Starry sky

   Hi, thank you for coming to my blog!   The sun is setting earlier and earlier. The temperature is also getting cooler and cooler, and I feel the arrival of winter.  My favorite thing to do these days is to look at the sky. In winter, when the air is clear, the stars look beautiful!   On Wednesday, I looked up at the sky and saw Orion shining. Orion is a well-known winter constellation. It was especially large and clearly visible on this day. I am not a good photographer, but I did my best. The Orion    Orion was the first constellation I learned. It is easy to find because of its distinctive shape. When I see it, I know that winter is approaching! So I like this time! I encourage everyone to take a look at the night sky! You will be energized by the shining stars.  Also, I like stories about the constellations! Most are myths, and exciting ones at that. Some of the stories are sad, but all are beautiful. I don't know all the stories about all the constellations and would love to